Adult & Kids Meditation Workshop
2 Rooms, All Ages, Same Time, Same Place.
This meditation workshop is for people of all ages that are seeking to to learn more about meditation . We will have 2 separate rooms so parents you can bring your kids! This workshop is designed for those who want to positively improve their health and quality of life. In this two-hour session, you will learn the basic science, philosophy and techniques of meditation with the intent of developing a solid personal practice. Learn to concentrate, be calm with ease, be mindful about creating balance into your everyday life.
Adult Meditation Workshop
2-hour Adult Meditation Workshop includes:
- Learn How to Reduce Stress
- Explore, in depth, the science, philosophy and practicality of meditation.
- Gain a solid understanding of meditation, meditation techniques and how to begin your own meditation practice.
Matt WelkeCertified Adult Lifestyle Meditation Teacher
Matt Welke will be instructing the 2-hour Adult Meditation Workshop and is a certified lifestyle meditation teacher.
Kids & Teens Meditation Workshop
2-hour Kids & Teens Meditation Workshop includes:
- Learn fun games, songs and activities to help keep students engaged in their own meditation practice.
- Gain an in depth understanding of the science of stress and how it impacts the physical, mental emotional and spiritual bodies of children and teens.
- Learn about how meditation can play a helpful role in the development of Kids & Teens.
- Students will learn a variety of meditation techniques to cultivate greater mental and emotional health.
Tai-MoniqueKids & Teens Meditation Teacher
Tai-Monique will be instructing the 2-hour Kids & Teens Meditation Workshop.