Sacred Heart Inner Chamber Workshop
Sacred Heart’s Inner Chamber
Join us on A travel-guide for the inner journey to the Sacred Heart, using Vedic roadmaps and experiences of sages & mystics to point the way attainable with Sanskrit mantra.
What is The Sacred Heart?
The Vedas teach about the Hrit Padma, the ‘city of Brahman’ within a ‘hidden chamber of the heart’. Jesus taught of the kingdom of heaven within. Ramana Maharshi spoke about the ‘Dahara Akasha’. Saint Teresa of Avila wrote of the ‘Interior Castle’.
Buddhist scholar D.T. Suzuki wrote of a space deep within our hearts containing the world and the stars. Islam teaches of the hidden Imam within the heart. The Upanishads teach that this space within the heart ‘is to be sought after, and what is there one should desire to understand’.
Of the hundreds of chakras in the physical body, there is one that is of paramount spiritual importance, yet little spoken or written about. It is the Hrit Padma… – Namadeva (Thomas Ashley-Farrand)– Dolor sit amet
This workshop teaches:
- The benefits of attunement of the Hrit Padma (the Sacred Heart), the eight-petaled chakra near the Anahata (Heart) Center
- About the Atman, and the Ishta-Devata forms of God
- The specific attributes within the Sacred Heart
- Dozens of mantras to attune to the Hrit Padma including a rarely taught set of 11 mantras from the Maha Nirvana Tantra
- Basic practices and advanced mantra disciplines.
- Highlights of a Pranayama (Yogic Breathing) path to the Hrit Padma
- Why the bija mantra of the Hrit Padma represents “the point all the Vedas are trying to make clear”
- Hrit Padma teachings from several religions, mystics and some contemporary teachers.
Includes a detailed handout & recording of all workshop mantras
4 CE Credits for RYT -Yoga Alliance
About Bill Barry
Bill Barry (Bharata) is a certified Teacher of Mantra, Vedic Priest, with a BA degree in Yoga (Univ. of Mass). He has been a student and practitioner of mantra, yoga and Vedic studies since 1969. His studies included in-person training with Namadeva Acharya, Yogi Bhajan, Swami Muktananda, Swami Satchidananda; plus the works of Sadguru Sant Keshavadas. University of Mass credentials include BA, BS, M.Ed, MBA & 500+ hours Yoga Teacher Training. He teaches workshops in Sanskrit mantra, Inner Nada Yoga, puja ceremony and offers puja services & private consultation.
For more info visit: www.mantravijaya.com
Date: July 9th, 2016
Time: 12:30 pm – 4:30 pm
Location: Spirit path Studio 10715 – 124 street NW, Suite #102, Edmonton, AB