Tantra Solstice Connection Workshop
Ayurveda Spa Highlights
- Spiritual Connection
- Love & Freedom
- For Singles & Couples
$225 - Early Bird
Matt Welke and Tai-Monique will be instructing this workshop. Together through tantric practic they have discovered an a wonderful intimate connection. Both have studied together with formal training at The Source School of Tantra Yoga in Santa Cruz, California founded by Charles Muir.
Discover Tantra Techniques at the beginner’s level for freedom and fun. Our class is open to anyone, singles or couples can both benefit from these teachings. Begin to transform your intimacy and love life on a more deep, emotional and spiritual connection between yourself, your partner and other relationships. Learn these demonstrated ancient art forms to experience a more harmonious and joyous union. No explicit sexual activity or nudity takes place in the class.
An extensive variety of Tantric practices and areas of study are taught in: empathy and compassion, teaching and practice of self-pleasuring, and understanding the principles of energy and energy transmission. Tantra teaching will focus on various Tantra meditation techniques, and Tantra energy exercises and techniques.
You Will Discover:
- Opening the nadis (energy meridians)
- Principles of Tantric massage including zero balancing
- Reading a body’s physical and energetic patterns
- Chakra work
- Theory and practice of Tantric massage
- Principles of triads (being in one, and leading one)
- Tantric breath patterns
More details coming soon.
Work Shop Details
Date: July 16th and 17th, 2016
Time: 10:00am – 5:00pm each day
Location: Pura Vida Studio – 14920 Stony Plain Rd NW, Edmonton, AB
WHAT TO BRING:
- Bed pillow for comfort and to be used as props for some of the exercises.
- Your favorite personal refillable water bottle and/or insulated hot beverage mug, both with tight-fitting lids.
- Dress for comfort. Yoga type clothes seem to be the best with layers for cool and warm weather.